Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Week 29: Time for some humor (sorry about the cussing)

I got up today a little frustrated that my 6'3" female physical therapist is "disappointed in my ass".  Or most accurately, disappointed in my ability to produce glute muscle.  Does anyone have steroids for sale?  Anyone anyone? Lance?
 
So now I'm mad.  And mad is a better place to be than fucking feeling sorry for myself.  I am now a protein eating machine.  And I will be hitting the gym 3X a week.  Those fucking band exercises are for the weak.  Give me heavy weights and blood sweat and tears.  Give me Rocky screaming for raw eggs.  Give me liberty or give me death!  I will have a strong ass soon and I will run again.  I will do Ironman Florida and I will get a tattoo to honor all the fucking goddamn shit I have done, will do, and am about to do so I can run 26.2 miles.  FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!  I do not care about the swim.  I do not care about the bike.  I know I can do those.  All I care about at this point is that my ass grows muscle so my knees don't wobble around like a baby horse who just pushed his way out of the womb.
 
Whew.  Thank you.  I'm done.  And I can assure you I am no longer feeling sorry for myself. ;)

3 comments: